Can't get to VFS site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get to VFS site

An hour back I deleted all cookies and history files (Tools-->Internet Options)
    and now I can't get to vfs site, it gives me 'Cannot Find Server' error. I am able to go to all other websites. Is anyone else having simialr problem?

While trying to go to VFS site, I get "The page cannot be displayed" error. However, I am able to browse all other websites.

Comment

''The page cannot be displayed" is shown in the body of the browser, "Cannot find server" is displayed on the top border. Maybe they are putting maintenance to their BUGGY sofrware.

Comment

thats right. Yes, it looks like it is down for maintenance reasons. Hope that when its back in action it is better.

Comment

Actually I noticed this on every Friday so far and trust me it's no better. May be they have windows update or virus scan which runs at midnight India time or something and shuts down the machines

Comment

I saw the same 3 days back at 11.30pmCST and in a couple of mins it was fine again. I think this site is a kind of trial and error site

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X