Another error on vfs website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another error on vfs website

I am trying since 8.30am EST to schedule an appointment in either march or april for my parents. I am graduating in May. I know its difficult to get a slot but there are chances.

But after spending one whole day I just trie something, I was using the retrieve application option and looking for available dates and only August would show up, but I opened up another window and looked at the available dates link and i saw july 7th available but when i switched the window and checked in the saved application calendar it clearly said no dates available in July.

This website is meant as time waste with hell lot of errors. I would like to know if anyone knows where we can report about it in US and not India because I have given up on trying to complaint in India. Does not make sense any more.

please let me know.

hi i am expreriencing the same problem.. where u able to get an appt?

Comment

Hi!

The website for some reason keeps going down now and then.....Hope it improves with time.

Comment

well..Iam having the same problem..any sucess in your case?
        good luck!

Comment

yeah.. i found there is time lag between both the screens. the availability screen always shows the availabe date later than the real time. However i was able to book an earlier date through schedule appt. You have to enter all the details again and again and it is very tedious but thats the way to do it if you want an earlier date.

Comment

which date did you get and can you tell the procedure in detail please

Comment

I got May 15. After filling up the forms save and exit.Then through out the day i used to chk for dates. Go to "Apply for Non Im. Visa" then click on Retrieve/modify saved application. Continue till you get to the date screen then move backwards till April . If u see a date available then click on it or else save and exit. I used do it at random times during day US time and i have seen cancellations around afternoon 12:00 pm MST and in the evening 4-5 PM MST. I got a date during India office closing times i.e around 4, 5 pm. IST.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X