Change Consulate for stamping after rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Consulate for stamping after rejection

My cousin has been trying to US visitor visa but it keeps getting rejected (rejected thrice, last time officer said unless personal situation changes we cannot approve) because she is not able to establish sufficient ties to home country. Someone suggested changing consulates will help. Currently she has been to Chennai consulate but someone suggested going to Delhi consulate will help.

If anyone has any idea about this, please let me know.

Change Consulate for stamping after rejection

Originally posted by DT123 View Post
    My cousin has been trying to US visitor visa but it keeps getting rejected (rejected thrice, last time officer said unless personal situation changes we cannot approve) because she is not able to establish sufficient ties to home country. Someone suggested changing consulates will help. Currently she has been to Chennai consulate but someone suggested going to Delhi consulate will help.

If anyone has any idea about this, please let me know.

Changing consulates would not make any difference. They are all going to review the application and be looking for strong ties to home country. If she doesn't have them, she doesn't have them.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X