Tourist Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist Visa

Please I want to know If I am eligible to apply for Tourist visa regarding my current status and if not what should I do to be eligible?
    I am Planing to make a road trip from the east coast to the west coast
    I will have Return International flight tickets,domestic flight tickets,Hotel reservation,Car rental Reservation,Travel Medical Insurance and a Complete trip Schedule
    I am a business owner my company is running for 2 years now
    I am an engineer living in a high-standard well known neighborhood in cairo for the past eight years
    My personal Bank account been running for more the 1 year with day to day transactions but the current amount is about 3000 USD
    My father is A vice President of a well known company
    I live with my Family and I have one sister a student in a private university

Tourist Visa

Originally posted by AhmedS View Post
    Please I want to know If I am eligible to apply for Tourist visa regarding my current status and if not what should I do to be eligible?
    I am Planing to make a road trip from the east coast to the west coast
    I will have Return International flight tickets,domestic flight tickets,Hotel reservation,Car rental Reservation,Travel Medical Insurance and a Complete trip Schedule
    I am a business owner my company is running for 2 years now
    I am an engineer living in a high-standard well known neighborhood in cairo for the past eight years
    My personal Bank account been running for more the 1 year with day to day transactions but the current amount is about 3000 USD
    My father is A vice President of a well known company
    I live with my Family and I have one sister a student in a private university
    Everyone is eligible to apply for a tourist visa. You getting one will depend on the visa officer at your interview at the consulate. They will review your application, supporting documents, etc.

You will have to prove strong ties to home country, and I am not sure you can do that. No wife and kids to return to, because you live at home, you probably do not own any property, and you can work or do business from anywhere as you are an engineer and own your own company. If you're young, which it appears that you are, that will not help either.

The only way you will know if you can get the visa is to apply for it.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X