Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affidavit!!!

Hi

My Mom will be attending in Tamil at chennai.I have a question for property affidvit they have a house and Post Office Savings in my name with my parents.So is it a good idea to show the passbook??And also they have a house.So can we mention the house and Post office Balance in Property Affidavit??

Harini

Hi

Please somebody can answer my questions??

Harini

Comment

Originally posted by needvisa
      Hi

My Mom will be attending in Tamil at chennai.I have a question for property affidvit they have a house and Post Office Savings in my name with my parents.So is it a good idea to show the passbook??And also they have a house.So can we mention the house and Post office Balance in Property Affidavit??

Harini

U have to show ur parents properties in the affidavit. I don't think u can put whatever in ur name there and notary won't sign it with wrong info, i guess. If the post office balance belongs to ur parents, then u can show it.

Comment

Hi dahlia,

Thanks for the reply.My father is having postoffice a/c with me.My mother is having separate post office a/c with me.Bcos i am the only daughter.So my parents included my name also.It is an joint a/c.So is it a pbm if they show it in affidavit??

Thanks
        Harini

Comment

Hi dahlia,

I saw just now in immihelp.I saw the 2 affidavit for mother and father. For mother affidavit there is no bank balance or any other asstes shown??Is it ok in the same format??

Harini

Comment

I didn't use 2 affidavits.. I used a different format.. I can send it to u if u provide ur email id..

Comment

Hi Dahlia,

Thanks for yr reply.My email id is [email protected].
              Both my parents having joint a/c with me.That is their bank balance only.So if they show the passbook is there any pbm??

Thanks
              Harini

Comment

show it only if they ask for it.

BTW, the mail I send to ur yahoo id bounced back..

Comment

Hi Dahlia,

sorry for that.email id is [email protected].I have another question in D-156 form we asked only for 3 months.But in invitation for mother inlaw and letter to consulate can we mention 6 months or we have to mention only 3 months??

Thanks
                  Harini

Comment

Keep 3 months everywhere. be consistent..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X