Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying for US Tourist Visa. 1 Senior Citizen, 1 Adult (28yo) & 1 Kid (5 yo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for US Tourist Visa. 1 Senior Citizen, 1 Adult (28yo) & 1 Kid (5 yo)

Hi immihelp. I have been reading stories here since last week about applying for US Tourist Visa and I get so excited when I know most of you here got approved.

I am from Cebu phils. I need a little help though because we will be applying for US tourist visa by the end of this month. I mean we will apply online this week and will have the interview scheduled end of the month or first week of October.

The primary person who will apply for the visa would be my mother. she is 66yo. I will accompany her together with my son (5 yo) We will be visiting our relatives in California for the holidays and also to celebrate my Son's 6th birthday at Disneyworld. We will be there for a month and will be staying in my Aunties house. (my mothers sister) My concern is if what we have are sufficient requirements for us to get approved.

My mother is widowed since my father died last year (June 11,2015). We are 6 in the family. 3bros and 3sisters. All of us are living here in Cebu except for my older brother which is an immigrant in New Zealand. Anyways, She had a B1 visa before together with my father. I bet that was year 1991. My father was granted 10yr Multiple visa and my mom had 1yr. They were granted B1 since my father had a business before and they went there coz he was invited for a Business Fair. They only stayed there for a month then went back her to PI. After that my mothers outside of the country trip was in Hongkong with me and my 5yo son that was last year November 2015.

For the Ties, my mother has a house and lot property (234 sq meters) that's where we are living in right now. Also, a Lot in one of our provinces here. My parents also recently sold our property in one of our province and partly the amount sold is what we will use on our US Trip. She also receives the monthly pension from my fathers retirement. And for me, I have a car as my own property & I am currently employed in a Insurance company that is based in Australia. I've been working here for 8 months with a monthly salary of about $400. I will be bringing along my COE as proof. And also, my son is studying as Kinder 2 student at a private school..

The proof of funds that we will be using is the account that we both have. a joint account with enough funds in it.

Do you guys think we would qualify to be granted for a US tourist visa?

Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Visa office evaluate each applicant individually based on strong ties back to home country. Your mother may get visa but not sure about you and your son. You can apply and let visa officer decide.

Please read,
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X