X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents Visa Age Limit

Hello,

I will appreciate the answers to the following questions:

1. Someone told me that above a certain age, the parent(s) don't have appear in person at the consulate. I did the research and did not find any information. Does any one know is this is true?

2. I would like my niece to accompany my parents. She is 17 and will completing her 12th std. Do you recommend applying for Visa with my parents. How does that affect the chances. I will be sponsoring all of them.

Thanks in advance..

Ajay

1. It used to be true when they had the drop box facility a few years ago but now everyone must go for the interview.

2. I suggest not. She is completing school, so there is nothing
    compelling in India for her to return . If she is going for a casual visit,
    her chances are not so good.

Originally posted by punjabi
    Hello,

I will appreciate the answers to the following questions:

1. Someone told me that above a certain age, the parent(s) don't have appear in person at the consulate. I did the research and did not find any information. Does any one know is this is true?

2. I would like my niece to accompany my parents. She is 17 and will completing her 12th std. Do you recommend applying for Visa with my parents. How does that affect the chances. I will be sponsoring all of them.

Thanks in advance..

Ajay

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Do not diminish your parents chances by adding young applicants along with them.

Comment

Hi!

Some cases have shown to have been effected by young applicants along with older applicants and in some not to have effected. So why take the risk? They can attend separate interviews.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X