Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT & IMPORTANT | Please Advise

Dear Fellows,
    I am tying this one more time ... I am seeking your advise/guidance on the following pertaining to my parents visitor VISA application :-
    1. Do my parents need to furnish a "Marriage certificate" for their marriage [fact is that there is no cert. like that available with us].
    2. Are we required to submit all the papers to VFS 05 days prior to the interview at consulate?
    3. I do not have any birth certificate for me (except the class 10th certificate which just shows the date and not the place of birth). Since, I was born in a village, would a certificate from "Head of panchayat samiti" will do? Is there a specific format that someone has used before for birth certificate for panchayat? Please share the format.
    4. My parents travel will be sponsored by my company. Is it a good idea to declare the same? or would it be wiser to say that I would be sponsoring the same?
    5. Since my parents cannot use the Internet properly, I filled up the online app for them on VFS site. Is it good to state that I filled up the app for them? Or shall we say that they themselves filled it up? (I have explained them all the columns in DS-156/157 so thay know about that)
    6. So far I have only spent about 7 months in US and hence this is the first time I would be filing an IT return in US. Would it weaken my parents case? Just curious...
    7. I am here on an assignment from my company's Indian branch to US branch for a period of 1.5 years after which I will return back to India office. Would it be better to explicitly state this to the CO? or would it be better to be silent about it?
    8. I came to US about 07 months back and I am on L1 which expires this June (Though, my I-94 is valid till 2008). My parents VISA appointment is in May end. Would my VISA expiry date be an issue? Would it weaken my parents case? Should I file a VISA extention ASAP?

All responses will be deeply appreciated.

best regards
    Bittu

Have you read

https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visitor...sor-documents/

and

https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visitor...tor-documents/ ?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X