2 Questions in DS-156

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions in DS-156

I am reapplying (second attempt) for in-laws. Their Visa got rejected recently at Chennai (first attempt). I have 2 questions:

1. On DS-156, for question 31 (Have you ever been refused US visa?) - Should I say "YES"? My in-laws said that on the passport after the interview first time, US consulate (CO) put a seal saying "DS-156 was received" and there is no mention about 'Refused" or "Declined". Was the first attempt can be a construed as Visa refusal?

If the answer is "YES", I presume for the subquestions under Q31, the place where and when it was refused: the answers should be "Chennai" and the date of first interview. Is this valid assumption?

2. Question 24 (At what address will you stay in the US?): We will move to a new place (out of state) before the date of next interview. I do not know the exact new address yet. Is it OK if I put my current address and keep it that even after my move to new place? or is there any provision to change the address once the interview is scheduled? Is it a big issue?

Thank you.
    Last edited by visaseeker1; 03-20-2006, 01:27 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X