Visitor Visa for Parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa for Parents

Hi - I want to apply the Visitor Visa for my parents. I applied for their B1/B2 Visa 2 times, and both times it was rejected with 214(b) notice. Can you please assist me with it.

Initially I applied for their B1/B2 visa before I came here. As per the suggestion from the layer, I also mentioned about the previous case history (about 15 -20 years )before about my father. My parents answered all questions very well, but did not show any documents as the officer didn't ask. The Visa was rejected that time saying "As the USCIS, you cannot get the Visa".

Again, When I came to US, I again filed their B1/B2 Visa with all correct information mentioned. This time the officer asked few more questions, and my parents were convinced that they will get the Visa this time and will be able to meet their grandson. However, after all the questions, the officer again said that "As the USCIS, we cannot provide you Visa". But they mentioned that you can apply again.

I am not sure, what was the problem ?

Is it that B1/B2(instead of B2) was mentioned on the Application, which resulted in the rejection. Or is it something else.

I can provide all the information. Please assist, if anyone has any idea.

B1 = Business Visa
    B2 = Tourist Visa

B1/B2 = Both are combined into one. You will apply under the B1/B2 visa category as they are one in the same. So that's not be the reason for their visa denial.

You haven't provided enough information about their ties to home country, their financial condition, your father's profession etc.

Is there any major change between now and earlier when you applied for their visa? If yes, then you can try to reapply otherwise result may be the same.

Please read the article below,
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X