Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsorship for visitor visa

Hi,

I have a couple of questions need to be clarify.

1.Is there a minium salary you should be drawing if you are sposoring for parents together?

2.My wife is on H4 visa? She is planning to visit India. We both have approval, but not yet get stamped. If my wife will go to India, how safe to get stamp in India for H4?

Please suugest us?

Thanks,
    helpusa.

1. Yes I think, Visa Officer may take your total drawings into consideration when you sponsor your parents. Also you should have sufficient amount in bank to support/sponsor their trip.

2. Are you talking about revalidation of H4 or trying to get stamped H4 for the first time? i.e. converted from other visas to H4 and trying get stamped?

HTH
    RK

Comment

Hi!

Don' think there us no minimum balance but definately you shud be able to show that you can support two people visit.

H4 - revalidation or renewal stamping?

Comment

Renewal of H4 stamping. Is that can be done without the H1 stamping.

Comment

Hi!

Just to get it right.....she would be going for H4 renewal while your H1B has never stamped?

Comment

Originally posted by helpusa
            Renewal of H4 stamping. Is that can be done without the H1 stamping.
            Yes, provided all valid H1 documents are avaiable
            Refer https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms...cuments.aspx#2 for required documentation.

HTH
            RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X