Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Tourist visa for wife and kid

Hi Everyone
    I am working in an MNC as a software engineer(11+ years exp) and travelled US(having B1/B2) 1 year before.
    I am planning to travel in November and planning to taking my wife and kid.

Applied B2(tourist visa) visa for wife and kid(4 year old) and interview for my wife and kid(in same appointment) in couple of days.

Question:
    She is house wife (B.tech) - Is there any problem in getting her visa as i mentioned she is unemployed?

i read in many posts saying that unemployed house wife's B2 visa chances of rejection is high...little worried...please provide me some feedback/suggestion to face visa interview.

we have all documents - bank statement,property doc,tax doc for mine and other all legal doc etc.,

Thanks in Advance

Originally posted by vijaycec View Post
    Hi Everyone
    I am working in an MNC as a software engineer(11+ years exp) and travelled US(having B1/B2) 1 year before.
    I am planning to travel in November and planning to taking my wife and kid.

Applied B2(tourist visa) visa for wife and kid(4 year old) and interview for my wife and kid(in same appointment) in couple of days.

Question:
    She is house wife (B.tech) - Is there any problem in getting her visa as i mentioned she is unemployed?

i read in many posts saying that unemployed house wife's B2 visa chances of rejection is high...little worried...please provide me some feedback/suggestion to face visa interview.

we have all documents - bank statement,property doc,tax doc for mine and other all legal doc etc.,

Thanks in Advance
    Can someone please help me here...my wife interview scheduled on day after tomorrow...thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X