Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Immigration Petition Application NOT to my knowledge distorting my Visit Visa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Petition Application NOT to my knowledge distorting my Visit Visa.

My Father is currently a Legal Permanent Resident in the US. I live in Nigeria, married with three kids. On the 23rd of September, he had two massive heart attacks following a respiratory attack and has been in a coma since then. I want to visit him in this trying period. I was denied a US visa on the 13th of October with the claim no proof I would return to home country. The interviews DID not check a single document of mine. He asked me if it was my first time applying, if I was married and how much I had for savings. That's all. At the time I had only about 400thousand naira saved up as it was a deep emergency and I wanted to be beside my father. This is the first time I have ever applied to go to the US. I schooled in England, had a resident permit also for two years after school but I never renewed it in 2014 cos I sought no bother to live in England.

I currently have a full time job and earn 4.5million naira per annum. I have saved up now and can show proof for my trip of up to 1.4million naira.

There's some speculation with my Uncle who lives in the US that my dad might have filed an immigration petition for me two months back before his sudden illness. However, I'm currently ignorant of this. I have not received or signed or communicated to him any official documents of mine to this regard. I'm planning to re-apply again to the US embassy and further show claim of all these I have mentioned & my genuine intention of returning to my home country & NOT migrating to the US.

Kindly assist me with what chances I have and any advice please. Thank you.

All you can do is try again.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X