Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documentation Clarity For US Visitor Visa Interview-Housewife/Widow

Hi Team ,
    Below is my mother’s family background and help needed on interview question /documentation , any help/guidance is highly appreciated .

Family Background :
    My mother got remarried after death of my father, me being her son from first marriage and I am currently in USA.
    My mother’s surname is different than me-she uses the surname from her second marriage and discontinued the first surname which I have.

Question :
    My mother is housewife and widow. She has applied DS160 on her own and will be self-sponsor for her visitor visa.
    I have following question as part of interview process/documentation ,
    1.What all document I should give her like invitation letter ( Any sample in this scenario will be nice ) , my employment letter etc , If that can help her even though she is self-sponsor .
    2.She is planning to have AFFIDAVIT-ONE AND THE SAME PERSON and AFFIDAVIT-Family History and she will sign them as DEPONENT . Question is does she need to get this affidavit on Bond paper ( Ex 100 Rs) and get attested from advocate .
    3.Any predictive questionnaire for interview in this scenario

Any other valuable input highly appreciated .

Regards
    NN

1. All the sample documents are in our visitors visa section at http://www.immihelp.com/usa-visitors-visa/
    2. Not needed.
    3. Just read this web site.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X