Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change data in the application

Hi

Has anyone ever changed the data in the application after the application has been confirmed? Do you know if the consulate will have a copy of the saved application or do they rely on the data that we have in the application that we take along with us?

Someone please let me know.

Sri

per my understanding you can change the application and there have been times when they don't even see what you take in with you which goes to say they would have looked at the application prior to you appoinment. my guess it is safe to change now than very close to the appointment.

Comment

Yah but I have a confirmed appointment already. So you are saying that if I change this online it should be safe? I want to change the title of my dad's occupation

Comment

I think, if the correction is due to typo or so, better be prepared to explain why the correction was made.

I think we can change the value online for the allowed columns. If a value cannot be changed, per experts, take the printout of form with corrections highlighted.

In my case I did changes to intended length of stay…
        HTH
        RK

Comment

Yes this is a column I can change. Basically I used Textile Retail Merchant as my father's occupation but according to the documents in India he is called Handloom retail merchant. So we would like to change this. So if the column can be changed is this alright? I don't want to cancel the appointment as there are none available in August anymore and we want them here before the last week of August

Comment

Question about Sponsoring

I am planning to get my mother before the end of August or by the middle of september. Me and my husband are on H-1B. I earn very less per annum, about $ 30,000 but my husband earns a lot more than me. Who can be shown as the sponsor. I have good bank balance though, about $10,000. Also, both of our H-1B status are expiring in August. I am going to apply for extension and will be getting extended till aug 2009. But my husband cannot get it extended more than six months because his 61/2 year period in H-1B will be over in jan 2007. Then we might get extended every year till we get the green card. Given these circumstances, who can be shown as a sponsor?? Any info will be of great help. Also is there a way to show both of us are sponsors (joint sponsors) ??
            Thanks!!

Comment

Hi Vidven,

Read this http://immihelp.comhttps://www.immih...itor/i134.html

You will get more information on joint sponsorship.

Regards,
              Swetha

Comment

Yes this is a column I can change. Basically I used Textile Retail Merchant as my father's occupation but according to the documents in India he is called Handloom retail merchant. So we would like to change this. So if the column can be changed is this alright? I don't want to cancel the appointment as there are none available in August anymore and we want them here before the last week of August

Can someone please answer this question? Appreciate it a lot.

Sri

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X