Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canceling the Visa appointment

Hey Guys,

I've booked my parents visa appointment for 11th May 2006 and now there is some change in the plans and they will be coming later (march 2007) so i want to reschedule the visa appointment for sometime in December 2006. Right now when i'm trying to reschedule the appointment its not showing me any dates available after Augest 2006.

So my question is how do i reschedule it for dec 2006?? should i cancel the appoinement and wait for time till the dates in December become available??

Please guide me how should i proceed.

Thanks very much for your time.

Have a great day.

Hey please don't cancel your appointment. My due date is on May 31st and I want your appointment. Pls pls pls. you can call me at 954-536-2882. Or I can call you if you can send me an email to [email protected]

Comment

i think system is automated. how can u get the appointment?? i'll be more than willing to help you.

Comment

I want to grab it as soon as you cancel it. for that I need to co-ordinate with you as I do not know how you saved your applications i.e in regional language or English. So that I can save my parents applications accordingly and grab that appointment if I can.

Comment

Yes, it is automated but here is an idea. Just tell her just before you cancel preferably around 3/4 PM US time(So that few people in India would be trying) and she can keep trying from then on. With any luck she may get the date you freed up.

Good luck

Comment

ok. but can someone plz answer my questions from the first post as well?? i mean i will only cancel it if i'll be able to make the appointment later as well

Comment

If you want to reschedule in DEC 2006, you will have to wait for the consulate to open the dates for DEC 2006. You can use the same receipt numbers.

Comment

Either you need to cancel appointment up to 2 working days before the date of interview (5 working days where the interview has been scheduled in Mumbai)

or

wait till the dates are opened for Dec’2006 and reschedule… whichever comes first............

HTH
                RK
                Last edited by ramkumarkoditala; 03-23-2006, 05:06 PM.

Comment

How to cancel and reschedule

Originally posted by Maverick2K4
                  ok. but can someone plz answer my questions from the first post as well?? i mean i will only cancel it if i'll be able to make the appointment later as well
                  Maverick2K4,

1. Simply cancel it now and wait for dates to open up in Dec.

2. Just hold on to your dates as long as possible and cancel it, I believe 2 days before the appointment.

If you choose to do (1), can I use your date? My wife is going to deliver in May and my mom's VISA appointment is in September. I am desperate. Can you please send me an Email: [email protected] Thanks a lot for the help.

Personally, I will do (1) to cover yourself in case things change at your side and you want to use that date. It is very difficult to get a date these days.
                  Last edited by silo; 03-23-2006, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Check between 4 - 9 p.m. CST and 8 - 10 a.m. CST continously

Dear Folks,
                    I am seeing lot of guys are interested in dates on May 2006. Couple of weeks back I have seen dates for may 09, May 23 etc., Simple thing is keep checking between 4 - 9 p.m. CST and also in the morning time of US time (between 8 - 10 a.m. CST) . These are the times I used to see lot of dates when I have tried to prepone for my Mother. Finally I have preponed my mothers date from june to April first week.

Always check the availability through R/C link, not through estimate availability date.

Comment

Thanks DurgaK

Originally posted by DurgaK
                      Dear Folks,
                      I am seeing lot of guys are interested in dates on May 2006. Couple of weeks back I have seen dates for may 09, May 23 etc., Simple thing is keep checking between 4 - 9 p.m. CST and also in the morning time of US time (between 8 - 10 a.m. CST) . These are the times I used to see lot of dates when I have tried to prepone for my Mother. Finally I have preponed my mothers date from june to April first week.

Always check the availability through R/C link, not through estimate availability date.
                      Thanks for that info. I've been frustrated trying to schedule an appt (not reschedule).

Comment

Silo :

My parent’s appointment is with Delhi Consulate. If your mom's appointment is also at Delhi Consulate and then we can coordinate and I can cancel the appointment and you can try to reschedule at the same time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X