Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Appeal

Hon'ble members,

I am one of the many persons who is affected by Visa rejection for my wife at Chennai for the second time without assigning any reasons. After that date i.e., 25th February, I sent an appeal to the Hon'ble Minister of External Affairs, New Delhi, India requesting him to take up this matter with concerned Embassies and liberlise the rules for Visitros Visa. I am yet to receive any reply from them. Meanwhile I am contemplating sending the same appeal to President of United States , through Ambassodor at Delhi and our Indian Ambassedor in America.

If any of the other forum members who are affected willing to join in this effort, I will be very happy to send the same appeal which I have saved for their perusal and suggestion.

I would like to get the E-mail ID of those interested and at the same time I would like to request the Hon'ble forum to oblige me(if possible) with the E-mail ID of INS so that I can send a copy to them also. If possible if any of the members help me with the E-mail ID of the President of USA and Indian Ambassedor in USA it will be of very great help.

With regards

you mean H4 to wife rejected?
    I dont think they would do so... can you please explain what happend at the consulate/background etc if possible!
    Thx
    RK

Comment

It was a Visitor Visa for my wife which was rejected, myself and my wife were supposed to visit my daughter and her family. As I had the Visa I was able to come but my wife couldn't, she was rejected because she had extended her stay last time ofcourse it was legally approved and we had all the documents to prove...

Comment

It may help you: http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14578

HTH
        RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X