Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa for Uncle and Aunt (USA)

Hi,

Currently I am on H4-B and my husband is on H1-B. I wanted to invite my uncle (My father's brother), aunt and their 14 year old daughter to visit us for 6 weeks. Both uncle and aunt own a business in India and they can fund their trip. Can someone please help me with following queries -

1. Is it a good idea to send all the three people together for interview or will it increase the chance of rejection?
    2. Who shall write the invitation letter, me or my husband?
    3. Wanted to check if their younger daughter will increase the chances of rejection?

1. It is fine for all 3 of them to go.
    2. Either way is fine.
    3. That's not a problem.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks for your quick response.

Had one more confusion -

In case they are funding their trip what shall I write in 'letter to consulate' ?

Is it ok if I write that I will take care of their stay and food in USA. Also, do I need to write the sponsor letter as well for this?

Comment

Originally posted by preeti90 View Post
        Thanks for your quick response.

Had one more confusion -

In case they are funding their trip what shall I write in 'letter to consulate' ?

Is it ok if I write that I will take care of their stay and food in USA. Also, do I need to write the sponsor letter as well for this?

You can write it in the invitation letter but VO rarely ever reads it. If they are funding their trip you will not send the affidavit of support and obviously the question will be asked about funding and they can explain. In the invitation letter you can write they will stay at your place and that can be explained alos with the previous answer.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X