How to show ties.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to show ties.

As both myself and my sister are abroad I am worried My parents visa will be rejected. Any advise on how the following issues should be brought out would be of great help.

1. My sister is in Dubai and has a son and has been visiting my parents every year for last 7 years. She stay in India for about a month with my parents. Would it be of any use to mention this at the interview?

2. My father is retired bank employee and since his retirement is an active participant in Stock market. He has been trading about 5-6 securities everyday for last 3-4 years after his retirement. Should this be shown?

any help would be appreciated.

The issues you mentioned do not carry much value but the second issue may
    be used in your favour as below.

I suggest your mother apply alone and
    your father can apply after she has travelled once. Your dad will act as a
    strong tie in India for your mom to return to. She will be asked why she is travelling without her husband and she can explaint that he is too busy
    with his stock market investments at this time.

Another way for your mother to increase her chances are by financing her trip herself and not relying on your sponsorship. She should show good
    deposits in your dad's or her name. That will show that they have good
    financial strength in India to which they will return.

Also, she should say that she is going for a short trip (about 2 months)
    as she has to return to her husband.

Originally posted by supriyapai
    As both myself and my sister are abroad I am worried My parents visa will be rejected. Any advise on how the following issues should be brought out would be of great help.

1. My sister is in Dubai and has a son and has been visiting my parents every year for last 7 years. She stay in India for about a month with my parents. Would it be of any use to mention this at the interview?

2. My father is retired bank employee and since his retirement is an active participant in Stock market. He has been trading about 5-6 securities everyday for last 3-4 years after his retirement. Should this be shown?

any help would be appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X