Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife Pregnant, Moved to US L1A 2 months before and applying for in-laws tourist VISA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife Pregnant, Moved to US L1A 2 months before and applying for in-laws tourist VISA

Hi All,

My first post and hoping to get answers as many threads providing contradicting information.

I moved to US on L1A Nov'16. My wife is 30 weeks pregnant and i want to invite my in-laws on a visitor VISA by Dec'16 end. I have few open questions which I am hoping to get answer to:

1. I have been told that you should not declare pregnancy as a reason to travel? I just moved to US and if I they say that they are visiting us after we moving for 2 months sounds fishy. My doc in US is willing to give a letter to embassy stating that my wife will require her mothers support postpartum. Does anyone has used this option?

2. One per-requisite sponsors documents talks about tax statements. I have not submitted any tax in US but I have my tax statements from India which I can share?

3. My balance in account is ~$8000. Is this sufficient to support the case along with additional income as my share holdings and my apartment ownership in my hometown?

4. My banking here in US is for around a month and I am planning to call them before Dec'16? Is this enough?

Appreciate any seasoned immihelp folks to answer these questions.

N

1. That's correct. Letter from Dr. might not be helpful. Not a good idea. Please read, https://www.immihelp.com/visitor-vis...in-law-sister/
    2. You can submit whatever documents you have. Can you inlaws self sponsor their trip?
    3. It should be sufficient.
    4. It should be OK but Difficult to say yes or no. It depends on visa officer what they are looking for.

Visitor visa approval based on many factor like their strong ties back to home country, financial situation and family history etc.

Please find visitor visa process at,
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Questions:

Thanks for your inputs below.

1. That's correct. Letter from Dr. might not be helpful. Not a good idea. Please read, http://www.immihelp.com/visitor-visa...ancy-help.html

NV: I have read this in detail and this is the general outcome.

2. You can submit whatever documents you have. Can you inlaws self sponsor their trip?

NV: Yes they can. But what will they give as a reason to travel knowing their daughter is in town. They can not say they are coming for tourism.

3. It should be sufficient.
      4. It should be OK but Difficult to say yes or no. It depends on visa officer what they are looking for.

Visitor visa approval based on many factor like their strong ties back to home country, financial situation and family history etc.

Please find visitor visa process at,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X