Experience with writing appointment related email to US Embassy at Delhi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience with writing appointment related email to US Embassy at Delhi

Has someone on this forum ever written an email to US Embassy at New Delhi at [email protected]? If yes, can you please share your experience here regarding the time it took for you to get a response from them.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-27-2006, 05:00 PM.

Anybody?

Comment

It took more than two weeks for them to give a reply!

Comment

timing

I actually had a decent experience with them. I emailed them about the status of an immigrant visa though (not visitor) so that could be the difference. One email they replied within 3 days, the other they replied the next day.

Comment

Finally got a reply!

Today finally I got a response to my email that I'd written about a week back with two reminders in between. Infact I got two responses! The first one was more like a standard template driven answer and not much helpful. Then there was another reply by fwding their original reply. The second mail was more personal in nature and by personal I mean that it was apparent from reply that the person has taken the time and effort to read my whole email and had actually understood and addressed it!

So if someone else is out there in a similar situation, I guess you can be hopeful that you will get a reply.

Thanks to all those who responded to this post.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X