Mom visa got rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom visa got rejected

Default section 11 in the I-134.( I intend....)
    My mummy visa was rejected on the basis that what was written in section 11 of the I-134 is not sufficient.According to them it gave an indication as an intended immigrant.

All i had written excatly in the Immihelp.com
    All expenses including but not limited to their visa expenses, airline return tickets costs to come to USA & US domestic travel, lodging, boarding, food, incidental expenses and visitor medical insurance.'

I am not sure ,I should have written like the return journey or the length of stay etc?????

any help would be great

thanks
    Sachi

When you show that your mother is dependent on you for the trivial of expenses like visa expense and incidental expense, it leads the consular to infer that she has no money at all and may not want to come back.
    I do not agree with this answer for Q11 that immihelp has posted for everyone to write.

Originally posted by sachingshetti
    Default section 11 in the I-134.( I intend....)
    My mummy visa was rejected on the basis that what was written in section 11 of the I-134 is not sufficient.According to them it gave an indication as an intended immigrant.

All i had written excatly in the Immihelp.com
    All expenses including but not limited to their visa expenses, airline return tickets costs to come to USA & US domestic travel, lodging, boarding, food, incidental expenses and visitor medical insurance.'

I am not sure ,I should have written like the return journey or the length of stay etc?????

any help would be great

thanks
    Sachi

Comment

Taco, what do you suggest people write there? You are senior member on our web site and we value your inputs.

Sachingshetti, what is written is sample guideline. That doesn't mean hundreds of thousands people write identical words. You should change it to suite your needs. So many people have got visa using those guidelines. If someone did not get visa using that, that does not mean immihelp's fault.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Hi,

I have used what ever is mentioned in IMMihelp but not the exact wordings but meaning is same. my MIL got the visa

Comment

I don't think this particular rejection has something to do with section 11. If yes, then the officer purposefully created a reason to deny it..

Comment

WGL,
            can you please share what you had mentioned?? my parents interview date is within next 10 days. I may have to resend the document again. So its very very urgent kindly help.

sachingshetti,
            are you very sure that was the reason for the rejection. Because I thought many people had got visa using that statement.

Will someone who already got visa share their experience.

Comment

There is no need for people to get worried or anxious about this.

There is nothing wrong with that statement.

No matter what you do, there is no guarantee of visa.

I have myself used that statement multiple times to sponsor my relatives and no problem. Visa was issued every time.
              Immihelp Support
              No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks for the response. Yeah i guess it all depends on various factors.

Comment

Dont think that your visa is rejected based on the answer in Q 11.

Comment

Dear Friends

I agree with the administrator.As what is written in the section 11 did not totally contribute to my mother visa.she was a widow me(son) was here and sister was married.So as i am aware it is 50-50 chance.

I did not loose hope and apply again !!!

I do not hold Immihelp responsible for anything and I appreciate all the help it provided while preparing the documents.

Thanks for all the reply
                    Sachin

Comment

Keep trying.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X