B2 Visa - Tourism for 6 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa - Tourism for 6 months

I plan to visit the USA early March for a 5-6 month period so i can visit a few states. . Upon applying for the visa and booking the interview (which is in 3 days time), I advised that I would be supporting myself financially however my friend will be providing me with accommodation and meals throughout this period and my father is due to give me a significant amount of money to support myself for the travel + entertainment etc. Now I've thought about it, i think i should have stated my father (who resides in the UK) will be providing the funds.

What proof would I need to show the consular officer as the funds in my bank account does not show enough stability, and my father will not be giving the funds until I book the tickets.

Also with respect to trying to prove i will be returning to the UK, I will be obtaining the following:-

- A letter from my employer to show i will be returning to a job.
    - Proof of vehicle ownership.
    - A letter from my parents advising I will be returning to their house and pay rent on a room.
    - Photographic evidence of my very large family that I have in the UK and I couldn't ever dream of leaving!

Would this sufficient? Is there any further proof I could provide to show I will be returning to the UK?

If anyone has any advice it would be a great help!

You mention the UK, are you eligible to use the VWP?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X