visit visa for my mother and brother to accompany her for visiting USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visit visa for my mother and brother to accompany her for visiting USA

I am planning to invite my mother (71 years old) and my brother (43 years old) for my daughter's high school graduation.
    My mother had a 10 year visit visa and that expired in 2014. She visited twice and returned in time.
    My brother never visited USA or tried before. What is the probability of my brother getting the VISA along with my mother ?

thanking you in advance for your assistance in this regard

It doesn't matter whether your brother apply with your mother or separately. Visa officer evaluate each applicant individually.

If you provide more information about your brother's job, marital status, education and financial situation then will be able to answer properly.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you for your time, my brother is 43 years old, has his own small business, married with 2 kids, a handicapped son. Has own apartment and agricultural land , he completed BA, LLB , no practice. Runs a private security guards company

Please advise

Originally posted by jnk View Post
      It doesn't matter whether your brother apply with your mother or separately. Visa officer evaluate each applicant individually.

If you provide more information about your brother's job, marital status, education and financial situation then will be able to answer properly.

Comment

It is tough to say because the profile does not look too strong.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X