Online updating of status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online updating of status

Is the status of your application updated online before you receive the intimation at your postal address? I had applied for my parent's B2 extension. they received my application on 13th feb. The current processing date for the Texas service center is 6th Feb(updated 20th March). SO it looks like my application should have been processed by last week but i still havent heard from them either online or by mail. Any experiences here? Thanks

I received the notification online yesterday saying it is a approval. So, the online status update comes in before they mail the actual papers. I was a little dissapointed though...they dont mention the new approval date. i guess i will have to wait for the mail to be delivered to get rid of all the suspence. Anyway, just wanted to post this and let everyone know in case someone else also had the same query.

Comment

Could you please share with us the webpage address for online extension.
      THanks
      Originally posted by hvij
      I received the notification online yesterday saying it is a approval. So, the online status update comes in before they mail the actual papers. I was a little dissapointed though...they dont mention the new approval date. i guess i will have to wait for the mail to be delivered to get rid of all the suspence. Anyway, just wanted to post this and let everyone know in case someone else also had the same query.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X