Second attempt - approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second attempt - approved

My parents visa was rejected in dec.2005 (reason: potential immigrant since all three children are in US). Their second attempt was on April 04 and this time they got it approved.

Following info my parents - (I read in another thread that chief of CO had addressed the applicants in the hall - that's true) - He asked applicants not to produce any kind of **** documents and that the questions would be straight forward. He emphasized not to bring unwanted things into the hall and a lady's plastic bag (which was making rumbling noise) was shown as example ! Just the docs in a folder.

Interview questions to my parents (my father answered most of them):
    - why do you want to go?
    - how many children you have?
    - what kind of business?
    - how many employees you have?
    - the turnover or profit? (father wanted to show the document but CO just wanted to hear from my dad - did not check the document - that's a quick test to see if you know what's in the document - I'm sure if the doc. was made up its difficult to remember the exact numbers)
    - how many months you want to go? (2 months)
    - are you sure about 2 mos.? (yes, sure because we have temporary help only for 2 mos. to look after our business and other property)

They were asked to pay the issuance fee, I don't know the duration of visa, will update when I find out.

thanks to the forum and good luck,

Future applicants: honesty, confidence and concise answers help.

Congratulations!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X