Surname different in my and parents passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surname different in my and parents passport

I am planing to call my parents in USA on B2 tourist visa for short term but i have one question.

In my passport my father name is : Chaudhari Megharajbhai H and in my father passport his name is : Vaghmar Meghrajbhai H (Surname difference and one character missing in name)

In all documents of my father have same name like passport but in my passport and my other documents surname is (Chaudhari) and name (Megharajbhai).

If my father will represent affidavit of same person at the time of visa interview ?

Does it will create any problem ?

Please guide me.

Originally posted by pmc View Post
    I am planing to call my parents in USA on B2 tourist visa for short term but i have one question.

In my passport my father name is : Chaudhari Megharajbhai H and in my father passport his name is : Vaghmar Meghrajbhai H (Surname difference and one character missing in name)

In all documents of my father have same name like passport but in my passport and my other documents surname is (Chaudhari) and name (Megharajbhai).

If my father will represent affidavit of same person at the time of visa interview ?

Does it will create any problem ?

Please guide me.
    it will not pose any problem. Consulates don't care about such errors/typos etc.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X