question on interview in hindi or other language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on interview in hindi or other language

Can an applicant mention the choice of language in which interview has to take place, while entering the consulate on interview day or does it has to be notified in advance before the date of interview.

U have to specify the lang. while you schedule the appt.. However, in mumabi and Delhi consulates, it seems that translators are available evenif you take ur initial appt in English... I have no personal exp. with these though..
    Last edited by dahlia; 04-06-2006, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Actually on the VFS website if you choose a state that falls under Kolkata, Mumbai or Delhi consulates it doesn't give a choice for language. So looks like you will have interpreters at these consulates always.

Comment

I think that you are given an option at the consulate on the interview date , wether you want to give an interview in any other language. They annouce there at the consulate for the available choices.
        regds
        Kosmos

Comment

thanks

thanks everyone for replying...

Comment

Recently my friend's parents appeared at Mumbai consulate and there they mentioned (initially at the door) that they would like to be interviewed in Gujarati and their interview was held with an interpreter.

Please note - they took the appointment online, with English language.

Hope this helps.
            Thanks,
            nuser

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X