Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about I-134 for second time Visitor's VISA applicant

Hi,

I am sending the Affidavit of support (I-134) for my parents for the second time. Their VISA got rejected the first time, Reason stated was : Not enough finance and that we may not be able to support my parents during the stay.

However, for the same set of papers my in-laws were issued VISA. It is really disheartening that we are not able to know the actual reason for rejection.

Now I am trying for the second time, and in the I-134 question 9 says, 9.That I have previously submitted affidavit(s) of support for the following person(s). If none, state "None.''

Should I mention my parents name and their previous VISA dates or my in-laws and their interview dates?

Please help!!
    Last edited by mys; 04-07-2006, 01:24 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention Visitor's VISA

As per immihelp.com documentaton, you need to mention any previously submitted I-134's even the visa got rejected. Please refer to the link below.

Read #9 in the above link. Hope this shelps.

Comment

Thank you, Yukta.

But the I-134 form which is in this site has only 2 rows for the entry of this information, so I cannot type beyond two names.

Comment

Yes you have to mention all previous details. If cannot do it on online, write manullay and carry to the interview.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X