Visa denial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa denial

MY VISA WAS DENIED FOR 3 TIMES LASTLY IT WAS ON JAN 2012.THAT time my brother send me sponsorship letter officer said my opinion is same as previous officer .my interview date is on 16 but this time my brother send me invitation letter of his graduation ceremony of duke university ,we are self sponsoring our tour and our travel history is very nice of last five years .i am expecting your opinion
    Last edited by [email protected]; 03-09-2017, 12:45 PM.

Approval rates for B-2 visa applications are pretty low in general, so don't take it personally.

It is hopeful to note that your brother had his F-1 visa approved after your last B-2 denial.

As time goes by, young aliens like you tend grow deeper ties to their homeland, earn stronger incomes, strengthen family ties, etc; so as time goes on I expect your chances of B-2 approval to go up.

Best of luck on your visa application. Congratulations to your parents on your brothers upcoming graduation

Comment

original papers

HELLO SIR,
      sir pl guide me that do i have to carry all original copies of FD ,PROPERTY PAPERS OR PHOTOCOPIES WILL DO.I am having worth certificate given by CA,. your guidence is appreciated. pl reply

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        HELLO SIR,
        sir pl guide me that do i have to carry all original copies of FD ,PROPERTY PAPERS OR PHOTOCOPIES WILL DO.I am having worth certificate given by CA,. your guidence is appreciated. pl reply
        Photocopy will do. However 99% of the time VO never sees any document but that does'nt mean one should not take them. It is for the rare occasion where it is asked for that people take the documents.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X