Visitor Visa I-134 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa I-134 question

I am on J1 visa and sponsored my spouse with J2 visa. I want to call my parents on visitor visa. In form I-134 I have questions:

1. In Part 3 section 26-31, question is -> Have I ever submitted visa petition to USCIS? I have applied for my spouse for J2 visa and later EAD for her. Do I need enter my spouses name in this section?

2. In Part 3 section 7 - I am on J1 and don't have life insurance. Is it mandatory to have life insurance to sponsor visitor visa?

Any help is really appreciated!

Originally posted by sumitkumar View Post
    I am on J1 visa and sponsored my spouse with J2 visa. I want to call my parents on visitor visa. In form I-134 I have questions:

1. In Part 3 section 26-31, question is -> Have I ever submitted visa petition to USCIS? I have applied for my spouse for J2 visa and later EAD for her. Do I need enter my spouses name in this section?

2. In Part 3 section 7 - I am on J1 and don't have life insurance. Is it mandatory to have life insurance to sponsor visitor visa?

Any help is really appreciated!
    1. You would state you have applied for your spouse's J2 visa as well as her EAD. It's not asking for the names of people you have applied for.
    2. No

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X