B2 Visa Status.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa Status.

Hi, today I had my consular interview at the New Delhi, India Embassy and my visa was approved by the consular and kept the passport. When I came back home, I checked the status and it said "Administrative Processing", updated on 24/04/17, that is today. So i wanted to know whether this is the default status for everyone who have checked their status this early or it should say "Issued", even if it was approved just couple of hours ago? How long can it take to deliver?

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi, today I had my consular interview at the New Delhi, India Embassy and my visa was approved by the consular and kept the passport. When I came back home, I checked the status and it said "Administrative Processing", updated on 24/04/17, that is today. So i wanted to know whether this is the default status for everyone who have checked their status this early or it should say "Issued", even if it was approved just couple of hours ago? How long can it take to deliver?
    It is the default status for everybody. In a day or two you will see it change to 'issued'

Comment

Originally posted by rcmax View Post
      It is the default status for everybody. In a day or two you will see it change to 'issued'
      My visa status changed to "Issued" yesterday, 25th April and is still the same, 26th April. Do you have any idea how long would it take for being ready to pick up? As i need to show passport and visa for getting a forex card.
      Also why isn't there an option for it to be delivered at home for extra courier charges? My sister's EU visa was delivered at home.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X