Rejected refugee claimants in canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected refugee claimants in canada

i was visited america in 2015 then after 1 month i was come to canada and apply for refugee claim but my claim was rejected this month but apply for refugee appeal division (RAD).if my appeal will rejected then i have a plan to go USA back again, i have a multiple B2 visa, before i was visited USA 2 times,
    Iis its possible, i will go to US without any issue in my b2 visa after refugee claim rejected in canada? plz reply
    Last edited by uinformme; 04-30-2017, 10:18 PM. Reason: error

It is possible, but it is not likely. US CBP should have the information about your Canadian immigration history. They will take that into account when deciding to grant you admission. Have a backup plan in place

Comment

Thanks inadmissible

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
      It is possible, but it is not likely. US CBP should have the information about your Canadian immigration history. They will take that into account when deciding to grant you admission. Have a backup plan in place
      But i need upto date and authentic news regarding re-entry in US in my case. plz help me if any one know about this matter.

Comment

Authentic News

You will not get an accurate answer. No one can say what will happen to you in your case. The officer who you see may or may not grant you entry. As stated before, your denials in Canada will be taken in account. It will only be up to the officer rather you will be admitted into the US or not.
        Just my opinion... Use at your own risk...

Comment

Thank Queen

Originally posted by PryncissQueen View Post
          You will not get an accurate answer. No one can say what will happen to you in your case. The officer who you see may or may not grant you entry. As stated before, your denials in Canada will be taken in account. It will only be up to the officer rather you will be admitted into the US or not.
          thanks for reply, i need one more question can i apply regufee in US after canada, bcz i have geniune issue in pakistan and its not possible to go back right now, i dont need PR or green card i need some time here i hope the condition in pakistan will better soon i will go back voulentearly.

Comment

No one will be able to answer that either. You can always try. If you get denied then you know you need to go back in your alotted time frame.
            Just my opinion... Use at your own risk...

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by PryncissQueen View Post
              No one will be able to answer that either. You can always try. If you get denied then you know you need to go back in your alotted time frame.
              thank you Queen

Comment

If you are not subject to the Canada–United States Safe Third Country Agreement (or can avail yourself of an exception), you can apply for asylum at the United States port of entry. Expect to spend a very long time in detention. That would be one backup scenario if you are denied admission as a nonimmigrant on your B visa. You should make arrangements with a United States community organization of attorneys specializing in asylum before you travel here

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X