Question on B2 Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on B2 Visa

I am wishing to get my dad on B2 visa this year. As per the documents needed, I have read that the immigration folks ask about the return proof.
    We do not own any property in India and my dad is retired from past 6years. What can I show as proof that he will be here for only some time and not planning to settle down?
    Just the return ticket will serve this purpose?

Originally posted by nirajtoshniwal View Post
    I am wishing to get my dad on B2 visa this year. As per the documents needed, I have read that the immigration folks ask about the return proof.
    We do not own any property in India and my dad is retired from past 6years. What can I show as proof that he will be here for only some time and not planning to settle down?
    Just the return ticket will serve this purpose?
    It's really hard getting a B2 Visa with your dad's situation. My aunt (widower with properties and bank accounts, retired as well) got denied once due to lack of ties from her originating country as what the consul said. Second try, she got approved. Why? I sent her a wedding invitation, her sister from Canada sent a notarized letter that she's inviting her to visit too. Then she told the consul about her plans of visiting me here in the US and my aunt in Canada.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X