Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Multi-Entry or Single-Entry

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mtsaha
    Member
    • May 2017
    • 1

    #1

    Multi-Entry or Single-Entry

    Hi,

    I am a permanent resident in USA.
    My mother is going to apply for a visitor visa in Kolkata, so that she can visit me.

    I would like her to get multiple entry visa instead of single entry.

    Is there anything she can do to ensure she gets multiple-entry B2 and NOT single entry?

    Thanks.
  • kayern
    Member
    • May 2017
    • 44

    #2
    Originally posted by mtsaha View Post
    Hi,

    I am a permanent resident in USA.
    My mother is going to apply for a visitor visa in Kolkata, so that she can visit me.

    I would like her to get multiple entry visa instead of single entry.

    Is there anything she can do to ensure she gets multiple-entry B2 and NOT single entry?

    Thanks.
    Nope. Assuming she will be approved, the consul will get/keep her passport and won't say what kind of visa (multiple/simgle entry) are they giving her. She will just know once it's sent back to her. Tip for getting a multiple-entry visa? Show evidences of properties and close ties with the originating country

    Comment

    {{modal[0].title}}

    X

    {{modal[0].content}}

    {{promo.content}}

    Working...