Can my husband file for a k3 visa for me if i have a B1 B2 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can my husband file for a k3 visa for me if i have a B1 B2 visa

My daughter and I arrived in the U.S in October 2016. At the POE i was only given a 2 mth stay which meant that my I94 would have expired the last day in November. I filed form I539 extension for visitor visa. My daughter receives SSI benefits but since she's not a citizen we need to be here every 6 mths. The 2 mths i was given was not enough time for me to get the SSI straighten out hence the reason for my extension.
    In March of 2017 I got married to my husband who is a U. S citizen. A mth later i received a letter from USCIS stating that i needed more evidence for my case which i submitted. Bare in mind my daughter needs to do check in end of May. So my husband and I go to Social Security office to do the check in process. However S.S can no longer pay her benefits because we are still in the U.S and never left to go back to our country. Which i totallt understand. Ok my question is one my application is approved can my husband file for a k3 and k4 visa for me and my daughter. I am scared of being refused entry if we return back to the U.S on tourist visa in a couple of mths for my daughter to reinstate her SSI benefits

Why are you making this so much harder than it needs to be?

Why can't you just file for adjustment of status for yourself and your daughter?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X