Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa b2 for children

Hi There,

I'm the mother of 15 months baby boy planning to send my baby from india to my sister's place in California for couple of months with maternal grand parents as guardians.

My question is, will US consulate grants visit visa for my baby as myself & my husband are not accompanying my baby in this trip. If so what is the required documentation needs to be presented when applied for visa?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi There,

I'm the mother of 15 months baby boy planning to send my baby from india to my sister's place in California for couple of months with maternal grand parents as guardians.

My question is, will US consulate grants visit visa for my baby as myself & my husband are not accompanying my baby in this trip. If so what is the required documentation needs to be presented when applied for visa?

To any person it will raise suspicions if parents send their 15 month old baby abroad without them accompanying the child. I have serious doubts about visa issuance to the child.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      Hi There,

The child does not have to be traveling with the parents to be issued a visa.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X