Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proving Strong ties to the home county

Dear Friends-

The following is the letter which I intend to show to the US Consulate to prove strong ties with the home county and also that they will return after a temporary stay in USA. Could any add/delete/modify if any and send me the updated one as I need to send to parents as soon as possible as they have got an appointment on 26th of april 2006.

Address

To:

The American Consulate General,
    Chennai, INDIA

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have requested for a B-2 tourist Visa in connection with visiting our son and family residing at ZZZ, USA. If approved, the duration of our trip will be 6 months and we have absolutely no intension or in a position to overstay in USA due to the following compelling reasons to return home
    on the expiry of the Visa period.

• Besides our son in USA, we have got a daughter and son in India. The son is still not married and we have the responsibility to arrange marriage for our last son on our return from USA.
    • We have a very well-established YYYY business with a turn-over of around YYYY X.
    • We have a very successful life in India maintaining our well-established business and taking care of our properties worth nearly YYYY XX.
    • My old mother lives with us and we have the responsibility to take care of her.

Therefore, the above compelling reasons will necessitate our returning home on expiry of the Visa period.

We kindly request you to grant the tourist Visa.

Thanking you,

MOM
    DAD

Thanks & Regards-

Sat

Hi,

Remove the 6 months stay and make it 3 months stay, 90% of the 6 months stay are rejected.

Comment

Thanks a ton for the response. I apprecaite it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X