Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second time applying for Visitor Visa

Hi All,

Just wondering if any of you have ever encountered this situation. I recntly lost me father and my mother is all alone in India. I want to get gher here for some time. So have applied for a visitor's visa and she has got appointment for end of September.

She had a visitor's visa for five years which expired in 2003. she has been here 3 times during that course. The first time she was here we had extended her visa for 6 months which was legally approved. And every other time she has gone back as per her I94.

I am a US citizen and my brother is a GC and works for a MNC. Just wondering if it is safer for him to apply or me? What are her chances of getting a visa again? If she doesn't of course I can sponsor her for GC but it is a long process and since she is all alone, I was thinking if she can get a visitor's maybe once she comes her I can apply for a change os status. Anybody with any similar experience? Please do give some feedback.

Thanks

It does not matter whether you sponsor and your brother. The fact that you are Citizen and you can sponsor your mother for GC remains same in either case.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X