Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for Visa for my inlaws

Hi Everyone

We are applying for visa interview for my in-laws, dad - retired, mom-housewife. Age aound 65 and 63 resp. My husband and his brother are here in US. My brother in law will send the sponsor papers. But we need to book an interview from here - online.

What I want to know is - Is it possible to get them interview together? If yes, how? What documents do we need to send from here? In short the whole procedure?

This would be a great help!!

Thanks!!

yes, you can apply together form them
    first fill DS156 and DS157 for FIL then select add applicant, then fill DS156 and DS157 for MIL
    Please refer following sites for docs...
    USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents needed for applying for a visitor visa. Ask questions about the visitor visa in the discussion forum and track your visitor visa application process in the visa tracker.

USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents the sponsor of a visitor visa needs to send. Discuss any questions regarding sponsoring visitor visas in our discussion forum.

HTH
    RK

Comment

You can get same slot for FIL and MIL together, but not for the MOM. Because mom's family is different from MIL/FIL. But, if you are luck, you can get adjacent slot and they can go inside at the sametime.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X