Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help getting Chinese Girlfriend to America

Hello,

I have done a lot of research online, and I need some final help. I have lived/worked in China for about 2 years now. I have been with my current girlfriend for over a year. We do plan on eventually getting married immigrating/moving back to America. However, we are not sure when that will exactly be. It will be nice for her to come visit America and my family first to make that decision. My plans is for both of us to travel there in December and then we both come back to China in January (as we both live/work here). I just want to make sure we do this right with no issues in the future.

Her Background:
    Chinese
    Female
    28 Years Old
    Good Job of over a year (manager)
    50k RMB + in bank account
    never been to any other countries

The way I see it we have a few options to apply.

Option #1 (mention her American BF)

From what I have read online, a horrible idea. Even though she has strong ties to China and we both plan on coming back. I could write her an invitation letter along with my family. Me and my family can sponsor her and try to prove that we will both be coming back to china for work.

Option #2 (my parents write her an invitation letter and I am never mentioned)

My parents visited us last year and we traveled together in China. I even have a photo of my Chinese girlfriend with my parents. Can they say they were language partners online and then my parents visited her? My parents are retired and do travel a lot. Say that they want to invite her to visit America. My parents could write her the official invitation and I am never mentioned. How sketchy will this sound to the interviewer? My other concern is will this look sketchy if we apply for a K1 visa together in the future?

Option #3

She applies on her own for the tourist visa. She is traveling alone. However, could mention that she is planning traveling with a Chinese girlfriend. Can't see how they could really prove/disapprove she will be traveling with her friend or not. Keep in mind, she will have round trip tickets, 50k RMB in the bank account, and a good job she has been at for over a year.

Thanks for any help in advance!!!

Option 3 would be the best.

If you don't like, Option 2 would be the next option.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X