Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa for my niece and brother-in-law

B2 Visa for my niece and brother-in-law
    I am a Syrian, female, software engineer with > $100,000 annual income, have been in US for almost 7 years, I’m currently under H1-B that had it through my work. I am currently engaged to a US citizen that was born here in US and planning to get married soon. I’m now in the process of applying for a green card through marriage.
    My sister and her 5-years son just got their B2 visa approved in the purpose of attending my wedding and spending social time together visiting a few tourist spots here in US. They are currently live in KSA with the rest of their family, my sister’s husband and their 12-years daughter who didn’t apply for B2 at the time my sister applied because she had her passport expired at the time of interview. Now she renewed it and ready to apply for B2 visa with her father to attend my wedding.
    Please if anyone can advise me on what is the highest chance of getting approved B2; my niece apply by herself and specify that she’s travelling with her mom and brother? Or both my niece and her father apply together and specify that they are going in a family vacation and to attend my wedding?
    Please consider the following facts about my sister family:
    1. They are all Syrian
    2. They have been in KSA for more than 14 years, my brother-in-law has a successful carrier as architecture engineer with more than $60k savings in his account and >$8k monthly salary
    3. My sister is a house wife
    4. My brother-in-low has his mom live with them at the same address and taking care of her , he also has all his siblings (2 brothers and 1 sister) live in KSA close to them so can we consider this as a family tie besides his job?
    5. In my sister interview, they asked if she has another child and she said yes but the VO didn’t ask her if the rest of her family are planning to follow her or not but in my formal invitation letter I specified that my sister will return to follow with her family cause I was not sure if they still come or not.
    My last question, if both applied and were rejected, is there any possible risk of canceling my sister and her son B2 visa knowing that they didn’t use it yet (waiting for the rest of the family).
    Thank you for this great forum, it was very helpful to prepare my sister papers.
    I will appreciate any advice or suggestions!

Your brother-in-law and her daughter can apply together.

They can specify that your sister and her son will be traveling with them, if that is the fact.

If the visa for brother-in-law and her daughter are rejected, that will not automatically cancel visa for your sister and her son.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X