Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a benefit to apply visa before expiration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a benefit to apply visa before expiration?

Hi. I have a valid multiple entry tourist visa for US which will expire in September 2017 (next month) . but i got married and now my wife would need visa too but for her to complete the paper work it will take time. so my question is should i apply for US visa before expiration? do they give weightage to the fact that i have applied before expiration? and would help me get the visa again.as i don't intend to travel immediately. i would have my sponsorship letter also when i reapply with my wife.

Thanks

anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by traveller5 View Post
      Hi. I have a valid multiple entry tourist visa for US which will expire in September 2017 (next month) . but i got married and now my wife would need visa too but for her to complete the paper work it will take time. so my question is should i apply for US visa before expiration? do they give weightage to the fact that i have applied before expiration? and would help me get the visa again.as i don't intend to travel immediately. i would have my sponsorship letter also when i reapply with my wife.

Thanks
      Nope. No additional benefit in reapplying before expiry.
      Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X