Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa appointment at Dublin

Hi all,

I am working full time as Software Developer on long term work permit since February 2017. work permit will expire in 2019.

I am planning to visit my brother (US Citizen) for 2 weeks of holiday from Ireland. I've visa appointment on 22 September.

My background: B.Tech. (IT), student visa was rejected in 2011, have 6.5 years of experience, have worked with small and big companies, have worked for 6 months in Singapore from employer, visited Thailand for holiday, currently earning 55K Euro, having 4K Euro savings.

I would like to know how good chances are to get the visa ? Will they consider the change of situation after 2011 rejection ? I will be sponsoring myself for the trip and will be staying at my brother's home. Is the savings fund enough ?
    Any points/tips I need to know or consider ?
    Last edited by valaydesai_3; 09-18-2017, 08:16 AM. Reason: added more details.

Your previous student visa rejection will not have any impact on your current visa application. But you are living in Ireland only from February 2017 that is very short period and your work permit is expiring in 2019. Ideally, you should apply for US visa from your home country. But your situation has changed a little bit and savings is good also so you can try and let us know the outcome of your interview.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X