X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA visitor visa for retired

dear all
    i am indian citizen
    i am 65 yrs old , retired from PSU,no pension but hold property(good value),investments in shares, liquid cash in savings account, intend to visit USA for 15 days to visit some cities alongwith my spouse who is also retired and gets govt pensiion. can i get us visa. what documents should i carry. what type of questions i can be asked. my cousin brother is us citizen. should i mention his relation in my DS160 if the form seeks such information. in interview if i am asked do i know anybody or have any relative in US ?. in that case do i ask them yes and tell his details?

shall be grateful for advising in the matter.

Originally posted by prreet sagargupta View Post
    my cousin brother is us citizen. should i mention his relation in my DS160 if the form seeks such information. in interview if i am asked do i know anybody or have any relative in US ?. in that case do i ask them yes and tell his details?
    If you're the kind of person who thinks answering consular officers & visa application forms truthfully & completely is optional, your chances of obtaining a US tourist visa is less than average

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
      If you're the kind of person who thinks answering consular officers & visa application forms truthfully & completely is optional, your chances of obtaining a US tourist visa is less than average
      i am grateful to above reply.

i forget to mention that i have travelled number of times to UK and still hold UK visitor visa for 5 years and have been to canada 4 times and still has canada visa for tourist till 2022. in that situation do i stand chance to get US B2 visa for 15 days without getting sponsorship from my cousin brother who is US citizen.

pl reply

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X