Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice-Reapplication

Hi,

I had posted this query earlier also. Pls help me. My mother's visa was rejected earlier for the reason sposor's (i.e.my husband's) salary is insufficient to support. Earlier my husband's salary was 45K.But now he is earning 70K & this time both my mother & father are going for stamping.
    1) Is 70k sufficient to sposor both of them ? will there be again any such problem ?
    2) If my mother is asked why your visa was rejected earlier, can she explain"last time my son in law had only 45k salary, now he is earning 70k" or instead of giving this big reason should she just say"consular not satisfied" ?

Pls advice

Originally posted by udita
    Hi,

I had posted this query earlier also. Pls help me. My mother's visa was rejected earlier for the reason sposor's (i.e.my husband's) salary is insufficient to support. Earlier my husband's salary was 45K.But now he is earning 70K & this time both my mother & father are going for stamping.
    1) Is 70k sufficient to sposor both of them ? will there be again any such problem ?

Some of the factors for visa issuance will depend upon sponsor’s annual income, bank balance and financial capability to support visitor’s trip. If your husband is earning good amount for some time (think ~6-12 months, but I am not sure about the period) and having good bank balance and they can reapply otherwise I would say wait for some more time

2) If my mother is asked why your visa was rejected earlier, can she explain"last time my son in law had only 45k salary, now he is earning 70k" or instead of giving this big reason should she just say"consular not satisfied" ?
    “consular not satisfied" would be good I think

Pls advice
    HTH
    RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X