Visa help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa help

Hello I have been rejected for a B2 visa what do I need to do to get a visa I am 34 years old and have been with my fiancé for 12 years and have a son 10 and wanted to go to Disney world I been to Slovene ,Turkey ,Greece ,Spain and France I earn about £1000 a month I don’t own a house and am self-employed I have a criminal record and was told that my record did not stop me getting in to the USA it was 214b

Is your fiancee a U.S. citizen?

--Ray B

Originally posted by crj83 View Post
    Hello I have been rejected for a B2 visa what do I need to do to get a visa I am 34 years old and have been with my fiancé for 12 years and have a son 10 and wanted to go to Disney world I been to Slovene ,Turkey ,Greece ,Spain and France I earn about £1000 a month I don’t own a house and am self-employed I have a criminal record and was told that my record did not stop me getting in to the USA it was 214b

Comment

No we are both from the UK

Comment

Reapply for a B2 visa. "Sometimes," second attempts are more successful.

--Ray B

Originally posted by crj83 View Post
        No we are both from the UK

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
          Reapply for a B2 visa. "Sometimes," second attempts are more successful.

--Ray B
          If i reapply will it affect me in the future if i apply or leave it 12 months or so and go again then

Comment

Try again but take more evidence of ties to your home country with you.
            Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X