Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa rejected 214b and 221g

Hi,

I attended interview at the Embassy on 14th november 2017 for B2 visa to teavel for my brothers wedding. The interview went normal and the CO asked me couple of questions about my travel history, purpose of travel, family status and residence etc. CO Looked at the computer and made some notes and asked a few more questions. At the end of the interview the CO returned my passport and i got a 214b rejection white paper. Later i recieved and email for 221g aministrative processing additonal form. Since i have submitted the form. I believe since the first rejection 214b and later after two hours of my interview i recieved 221g i think they are doing something about my case.

Thanks
    Noor
    Last edited by Inoorahmad; 11-17-2017, 02:03 PM.

Recieved confimration mail from Embassy

Hi,

Here how it went.

1. Contacted Dubai US embassy customer care. Spoke to one gentlemen from the Embassy and explained i did not receive any receipt confirmation on 221g further information email sent. He asked me bout passport details, full name, email address. Then he gave me some random explaination and told me to check update on ceac website thats all.
    2. 10 mints later i recifved email confirmation of my doccumnets.

Please help i am going thru lot of anxiety at this moment. What i have come to know through some threads is that 214b refusal and 221g AP is ultimate rejection, is it the case??

How long the AP takes.

Thanks in advance

Noor

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X