Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa denial due to brother

Hello,
    My wife and I are married since the beginning of the year. We travel the world together for the past 4 years and have Schengen Visa (5years), UK Visa (10years) and Canada Visa (2 years) in our passports. However we applied two years ago while dating for USA visa B2 as tourist and my wife (she was my girlfriend at the time) was denied while I was given a Visa (3 years- maximum for my country). Because we were not married at the time, we were not interviewed together though we were at the consulate together.
    My wife was denied for the second time on that day and as her previous interview, all the questions of the VO were about her brother who travelled on Visitor Visa and remained in the US. He is married now to a US lady and has the citizenship. The VO refusal reason was that my wife does not have strong ties in the country when we could all guess that the reason of denial was her brother.
    My wife and I have very good jobs and are Bankers.
    I would like your opinions on what to do now since my wife would like to visit the USA and she is worried they will keep on asking questions about her brother and deny her.
    Thank you

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X