Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibilities of getting visa?

Hello guys,
    I am 29year old female. I am unemployed and unmarried. I have got chronic illness ulcer colitis and disc bulge. I am trying to visit my elder sister in the USA for a month.What all documents will be required for me to carry for applying visa apart from usual documents? What good chances do I have to get approved visa? Financially ,I don't earn so some family member will sponsor my visit. Which visa center will be good for visa interview? Some people asking me to select Hyderabad for good chances of selection.
    It is just the short trip but I have to go there so please let me know the details and any similar cases out there?

Originally posted by xila View Post
    Hello guys,
    I am 29year old female. I am unemployed and unmarried. I have got chronic illness ulcer colitis and disc bulge. I am trying to visit my elder sister in the USA for a month.What all documents will be required for me to carry for applying visa apart from usual documents? What good chances do I have to get approved visa? Financially ,I don't earn so some family member will sponsor my visit. Which visa center will be good for visa interview? Some people asking me to select Hyderabad for good chances of selection.
    It is just the short trip but I have to go there so please let me know the details and any similar cases out there?
    It is depend on your interview..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X